Sell Against Guides
- ''Sell Against Guides' are created by analysing in-house sales intelligence and merging the results with externally gathered competitor insight.
- Sell Against Guides convert competitor information into sales intelligence in a scientific manner, for deployment by the entire sales team to ensure they remain ‘on message’ and win more new business in the future .
- By the time they are routinely adopted by the sales team, the guides are sanitised and the original sources of the information are not revealed.
- Key selling messages can be integrated into tenders, sales presentations, sales proposals, marketing material etc.
Focus groups are held at two levels:
- Senior managers (Strategy Input)
- Sales managers / account team (Sales Intelligence).
- Involvement of both the senior management team and the sales team in the production process of the guides ensures subsequent 'buy-in'.
A suite of concise, user friendly documents for use at all levels which contain:
- Competitor profiles
- ‘Better than worse than’ matrix
- Competitor summary – positioning and response
- Competitive product matrix
- Silver bullets – key selling points vs. all major competitors
- Battle cards – key selling points vs. individual competitors